Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WCMD 2014- Thanks

I'm back again with another challenge card for World Card Making Day 2014, with my friends at Winnie& Walter.

This card is for Challenge #4- Color Combo Challenge w/ Gayatri


The theme of this challenge was to use the colors of  Gold, Blush Pink, and Peach.

 I brought these colors in with my printed and metallic papers.
Cameo: stamp from The Write Stuff- Leave it to Mom by Winnie& Walter,
Sentiment: stamp from The Big, The Bold & You set by Winnie&Walter,
Embossing folder:  Juliet Damask by Anna Griffin,
and Embellishment: Liquid Pearls-petal pink by Ranger.

This is a very elegant card that could be used for any time of the year, especially Mother's Day, a special birthday, Thanksgiving, or sent to anyone you are thankful for. I hope you have enjoyed this card. Have a wonderful day, and "Thanks" for visiting my blog.
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment