Saturday, October 4, 2014

Set Sail



Warm days around water always makes it feel cooler. I love to spend time at the coast, or at the lake enjoying the slapping of the waves, and the breeze blowing off the water. So, if only in your mind, today let's set sail!

Good Saturday morning, I would like to invite you to join me at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today, for my card project "Set Sail", and to remind you that when you shop at the Classy Cards Online Store, and fill in the code MINDY-10 at the checkout, you will receive a 10% discount on each item purchased. Now that's a deal!

Sailing is a sport that can be enjoyed any time of the year, but during the summer and early fall it is much more relaxing and soothing to the soul. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

By the way, TODAY is World Card Making Day!  There are many shops celebrating the day, as well as many online stores.  Get out there and make a card or two!

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Mindy!! I love the sea-themed papers!! They look amazing!! The sailboat is fabulous!! This just makes me happy to look at!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete