Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WCMD 2014- Play Outdoors

Hi, It's me again, with another of my challenge cards for World Card Making Day 2014 Challenges at the Winnie&Walter blog.

This card is for Sketched w/ Julie- Challenge #5.  The sketch for this challenge is;
 And this is my entry!
The Spotlights were cut with Standard Circle dies from Spellbinder's and stamped with Scenery: Big Bang Confetti set by Winnie&Walter,
Ribbon:  Fireworks paper from Hot Off the Press,
Stamped image: Pure Innocence Cowgirl from My Favorite Things colored with Copic markers,
and Sentiment: "Play Outdoors" from The Big, The Bold & Fun set from Winnie&Walter.
Embellishment: Stickles by Ranger

I got the sentiment to curve around the bend of the card by snipping between the letters with my Cutter Bee scissors, just enough to let it bend. I didn't cut all the way through the stamp though.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the cards I had fun making this past weekend.  Again, as I mentioned in the first post today, the challenges are still open and you can post your entries or comments on the design teams projects any time between now and Saturday at 11:55 pm.

To visit Winnie&Walter's blog, just click HERE! See you again soon.
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment