Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Spotty the Reindeer




Polka dots, polka dots, everywhere I look!  This week's challenge is Polka Dot Christmas, and the inspiration photo tells it all. The colors in the photo guided me towards this card filled with dots.
Mindy here, with Spotty and all the polka dots.

The yellow background with red dots spoke to me right away. So that is how I started my card. If you would like to see how I put this card together and the products I used from the Classy Cards Online store, please check our blog at www.classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com to see my Tuesday post.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card and tip, have a great week and join us for our challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card Mindy, as soon as I saw it it made me smile, it is so creative and cute...Wonderful take on the challenge...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotty the Reindeer is so adorable, Mindy!! I love the trees, too!! What a fun card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete