Tuesday, October 7, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014 - Review

Hello Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful and productive World Card Making Day this past Saturday.  I participated in the Online Challenges with my friends at Winnie & Walter !  It was such a jam-packed morning full of hourly challenges, it was hard to keep up AND create.  Therefore, they are extending the card making FUN throughout the week.

Yes, you can participate even now for some wonderful prizes, just as long as you submit and link your cards before Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 11:55 pm.


Here is one of the cards I am submitting to them.     On Trend w/ Lea -Challenge #2

The current trend of Camera/Photo themed cards was the challenge of this card.

The stamp I used for the image is Pure Innocence - Love is in the Air by My Favorite Things,
The Frame and Speech Bubble is from The Write Stuff- Leave it to Dad by Winnie&Walter,
and Sentiments from The Big The Bold & Fun and The Big The Bold & You also by Winnie&Walter.

They specified that you didn't have to use their stamps, but it sure helps promote their business if you do!

Thanks for joining me today, I will share a few more as the week goes by, See you again soon.
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment