Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Bunch of Daisies


Hello Friends, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I have a lovely card to share today that I hope will inspire you to make a few cards of your own for the upcoming holidays.

I started this card with a lovely piece of red and gold Christmas paper from the Teresa Collins "Noel" Christmas paper pad.  I used the A 2 Card Creator- Tranquil Moments Die Set from Spellbinder's to cut the details in the background. I then held a piece of Neenah white card stock under the opening and traced in pencil around the opening.  I took the Daisy Bouquet stamp from Sweet Stamps and stamped it within the pencil lines, and colored the image with my Pitt Artist Pens by Faber Castell.

I then cut around the image leaving a small border around it which I then colored in with a #R27 red Copic marker.  I then put the marker in my Perfect Airbrush and spritzed over the image with tiny red dots.  I then mounted the colored image on top of the die-cut and centered  my sentiment banner with my "hello" die from The Crafters' Workshop on top.  The banner was made from the center portion of the background die that was removed.  I trimmed the detailed flourished ends from the tag and used them inside the card for decoration. 

I hope you have enjoyed this card, and that you enjoy your weekend wherever you may be. Please visit again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the red card. Lots of detail. I 've read the instructions a couple of times and think I understand most of them. It is sill a lovely card

    ReplyDelete