Sunday, May 20, 2012

GO SPURS GO!





What can be said?  Here in San Antonio we have an NBA Team we are so proud of, and they are in the NBA Play-Offs again. Magnolia Stamps has "Tilda with Basketball" and I love to dress her in my favorite team colors.

I have a few good friends that used to live in San Antonio and follow the Spurs, so when the team makes the play-offs, some of them get a special card.  This year's "Drive for Five" championship slogan inspired me to make this card using the teams black and silver colors to make a simple card with several layers of paper and my "Tilda" stamp.

 I colored Tilda with copic markers and the small background rectangle behind her in copics also, adding layers of shading.  The dotted layer is a printed paper layered on a black card base. I stamped the letters directly on the printed paper, and accented them with a silver Spica Glitter Pen. The letters don't show the glitter in the photo, but in person it is very glittery.

San Antonians wish their Spurs Good Luck! in the play-offs, and as we say around here, GO SPURS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment