Friday, November 21, 2014

Garden of Life


I love this stamp set so much!  Not only are the sentiments so beautiful, the rose is one of my favorite flowers. Hello, Mindy here, to share a card that I truly believe is the epitome of beauty and class.

I started with a green card stock A 2 size card base and matted a piece of rusty red card on top, leaving a small border. The color combination was so nice, I decided that I wanted some of it to show through, so after stamping my image from the Hope and Love Vintage Labels set and coloring with my Distressed Markers, I decided to die-cut it with the A 2 Card Creator- Filigree Delight from Spellbinders. I also cut one of the Filigree Frames from camel brown stock and trimmed out the center so the stamped image would show.

I lined up the two layers and glued the camel frame on top of the white layer. Then using Joy! Foam Pads- large I adhered the lattice layer on top of the matted card stock layer for dimension. To complete the card, I added a small sheer bow and Allure Swirls -Silver Rhinestones, cut apart and placed on the stamped flourishes for added sparkle.

Have a wonderful day, and In the Garden of Life, Let Love Grow!

1 comment: