Monday, November 17, 2014

Bougainvillea


Our Card Challenge #59 for this week at Classy Cards n' Such is Christmas Blooms. Hello friends, Mindy with you today, to share a different bloom for Christmas with you on my card.   I live in So. Texas and winters are normally very mild here.  We usually don't get the colder weather until January or February.  My mother had a very beautiful bougainvillea in her yard that bloomed into December.
I am using the die set by Susan Tierney Cockburn, Bougainvillea Thinlits by Sizzix as the focal point for my card.

To find out more about materials used for this card, check our Monday (pm) blog post for more.

Of course, this card will need to be hand-delivered or mailed in a 3-D plastic box, because of it's dimensional flowers, but with all of the beautiful details, it will become  a showpiece wherever it is displayed.  Thank you for joining me here today!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Mindy!! The blooms are so beautiful!! I love the embossing and the holiday banner!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a beautiful card with the bougainvillea blooming! The embossing folder almost could be a trellis. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete