Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dotted Trio


Greetings, friends.  Mindy with you today, sharing a holiday card that sparkles and shines with ribbons and ornaments.  Our challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such is Ornaments and Ribbons, and I selected both to feature on my card.

For more information on all of the supplies used, and my step-by-step guide, check out the Tuesday morning entry on our blog at www.classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com.

Ornaments are so much fun to create on cards, why not make a card with ornaments and submit it to our challenge?  Be sure to check out the requirements necessary to play along, and show us what you create.

Have a Happy Day, and Keep On Creating!
Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Pretty neat card Mindy! I love the colors and the way you laid out the ornaments! I like this card a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty ornaments.....pretty, pretty card...love having you on the team!!

    ReplyDelete