Saturday, December 7, 2013

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings to one and All!  This past week has been a rather trying one for me. I have been so cold, with the weather dipping down to record low temperatures, it has been hard working on cards to post on the blog.   When my fingers are frozen, it is hard to hold the tiny pieces necessary to complete the delicate designs on the cards.  I have been working indoors while the weather is chilly, including trying out designs for my personal Christmas cards I am needing to mail out.

This is one of the small 4" detailed cut cards from my Spellbinders dies I recently ordered.  It is all about the layers, including the Angel punch design and Seasons Greetings saying.  The design dies used for the card are from the Spellbinders Decorative Label Twenty Seven set. The angel is from a hand held punch, and the greeting is from the Elizabeth Crafts die, "Seasons Greetings."  The card is assembled with double stick tape and foam tape for dimension between the layers.

The weather is to warm slightly this next week, and I may be able to create a few more cards for inspiration. Stay tuned for more creative cards from my South Texas studio. Have a nice week, and stay warm.
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment