Monday, December 30, 2013

More Thanks


More thanks for you this day! I am still busily making thank you notes to send from the holidays. Today's note is a very simple note, yet I jazzed it up a bit by using some light molding paste and a plastic stencil from My Favorite Things (square tiles), along with some copper and teal Perfect Pearls to color it with on my patterned paper. It was then adhered to my card base with double sided tape.  I stamped the Pure Innocence Cowgirl image on white card stock and colored her with my Copic markers then fussy cut out the image. The "Thanks" stamp was from Studio G (Hampton Arts) from the dollar bin at Michael's, and it too was stamped on white stock with Danube Blue ink from Memento.  I backed the sentiment with a mottled blue card stock, edged with a Spellbinders Ornate Squares die, and then added acrylic stones from Want2Scrap for some sparkle.he sentiment and Cowgirl were mounted on the front of the card with foam tape, to add dimension. That's it,  I left the inside clean, so that I could write my own message before sending. 

Thank you all for visiting with me today, I hope you have a great day, and a Happy 2014!  Happy New Year Friends!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! That image is just adorable!! What a sweet thank you card!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, This is very TEXAS! Your cowgirl standing next to the Thank You square reminds me of standing next to a bale of hay or straw ( a sophisticated bale!) The background card stock looks wavy, of course, again reminding me of cowboys and cowgirls, It's great how you tied the colors together with the copper and teal perfect pearls. I like the bling on the thank you to help se it off. Have a Happy and Safe New Year! ~JMC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the tile background and the pretty border you added to the sentiment block. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete