Saturday, December 21, 2013

Seasons Greetings Snowman

 Here is one more Christmas themed card to wish you all Season's Greetings this Christmas.

This cute little snowman is from My Favorite Things Stamps, and is from the Pure Innocence Collection: Trim the Branches Snowman. I stamped it on Neenah white card stock and then through the Cuttlebug Die Cut machine with the Romantic Rectangles Die set.  It is then backed in a beautiful plaid print from the Graphics 45 "12 Days of Christmas" paper pad.  I then mounted it onto a rectangle of Wild Cherry MFT stock, trimmed it, and mounted onto a white card stock base card.

The image is colored and shaded with Copic markers, and twinkle added with Wink of Stella Glitter markers. (clear on the snow covered ground, and silver on the brim of his hat)


The "Season's Greetings" is a die from Elizabeth Crafts, and the verse on the inside of the card is from Paper Wings Productions.  I also added another piece of the plaid stock inside the front cover to spice the inside up a bit.


Today has been a dreary cold day, so has been a wonderful day for crafting and card making.  I have enjoyed so many cups of hot tea, coffee, and hot chocolate I think I swish when I walk. They have done the trick in keeping me warm, so I guess it is all for the best.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of last minute shopping and preparing for the Christmas feast.  Until I check in again,
Merry, Merry, and Ho Ho Ho!

Mindy

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! The sentiments are so true! I am so blessed by friends...the ones I see often and my blogging friends, too!
    I hope you have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Mindy!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog I'm a new follower! Love your card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Mindy!! I just love the sentiment!! The snowman is adorable!! I hope you have a very happy holiday season my friend!! Merry, Merry Christmas!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the snowman and the greeting is so true absoutley fantastic card!!!!!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete