Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's RODEO, Texas Style!

HOWDY Pardner's! The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo is just around the corner, Feb.7, 2013 is when it starts, and if you enjoy a good old fashioned rodeo with buckin' bronco's, and barrel racers, and goat ropers, then this is the place you need to be. San Antonio has one of the top ranked rodeo's in the USA, and every year it gets bigger and better! (I should work for the Rodeo Association.)

Today's card is titled Let's Rodeo! and features many Texas themed stamps from our own Texas based company, Deadbeat Designs. This very dimensional card is made from kraft card stock, and stamped with tuxedo black Memento Ink and Versamark Sepia Ink.The background papers are from My Minds Eye, and  I am not sure where the design of the foldout card came from, but was shared by a friend.  I dug through all of my Texas stamps by Deadbeat, and picked out stamps that fit the panels of the card, and that pertained to the happenings at the rodeo.

This shows the card laid out flat, I laid it on my scanner bed to take this picture, and so you could see all of the designs and stamps I used. When it is folded up to put in the envelope to mail, it looks like the picture at the top left of the post. If you would like a basic cutting guide for this card, post a comment on this blog and your contact info, and I will get one to you as soon as possible.
Here is an image of the pop-out card that I took, to try and show the folds and layers, of how it looks when it is opened. I'm sorry it came out so blurry, but maybe you get the idea. I hope you all have a nice weekend, and create something beautiful with your Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment