Friday, August 10, 2012

With Love & Caring . . . . . to You!

Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! It's the start of another hot and steamy weekend here in South Texas. I am attending a card making class midday on Saturday, so I am sitting here on Friday planning what I need to accomplish between now and the beginning of the new week.

The temps are suppose to feel like 104 Saturday and Sunday, so I think I will just stay in the cool house and work on some greeting cards, and possibly try some background inking techniques for my Artist Trading Cards next month.

I am showing a card I made to send to a good friend who is having health problems right now. She is a very loving and caring person, and I want her to know exactly how I feel. This card is made with a Daisy filled tea cup stamp from Inky Antics, a little Mouser stamp from Impression Obsession, and a piece of patterned paper. The stamps were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and then colored with copic markers. I then cut them out and adhered them to the printed scrapbook paper before attaching it to the card base. I used a foam square to pop up the little mouse for accent.

The card itself was very easy to make, and I wanted to share it with you, so you could see how even the simplest of cards can let someone know how much you care for them, and that you took the time to make it with your own two hands.

Have a wonderful weekend, and take a few moments to let someone you love know how special they are. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment