Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Snowy Mittens

Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our idea samples for this week's challenge,
Mittens or Stockings. We were instructed to use the colors red, and white, with a touch of green.
Mindy here, to share a snowy card that makes me chilly just looking at it.
 My card started with a bright white watercolor card base that I used an edge border, Agatha Edges by Elizabeth Crafts Designs to die cut the top edge of the base card.  Then using the stitched rectangle and fishtail banner tag from the Blueprints thirteen Die-namics by My Favorite Things, I die cut a red rectangle and white/gold fishtail banner for the front of my card.

I just fell in love with the Stacked Mittens die from PoppyStamps, so I cut it from red stock and the Small Snowflake Set from Impression Obsession was cut from white stock.  I layered my snowflakes and added a touch of glitter for falling snow, before adding a sentiment to complete the card.

I hope you will join our challenge this week and create a few more Christmas cards for your stash. We love seeing what you create!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card, Mindy!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete