Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Celebrate the Season

Thank you for joining us for our weekly card challenge #112-design a card with Ornaments.  Mindy with you sharing my card celebrating the season with ornaments.


I started with a dark blue card base, and attached an off white panel die cut with the Distressed Addington Collage die by Memory Box.  I then added my ornaments, cut using the Classic Ornament die also from Memory Box and a musical print paper.  Joy! Foam Pads- Large were used to pop up the ornaments, and the sentiment block with the sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set by
Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  A tiny adornment from my stash was added to each ornament to add a bit of bling to each ornament.

I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness and joy.  Be sure to visit us daily to see all the wonderful cards our design team creates for you.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the music paper and the pretty ornaments!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete