Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Grateful


Good morning friends. Mindy joining you today with a sample card for our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Our challenge this week is Thankful, a sentiment that is heartfelt all year long, but especially at this time of year.

I started with the greeting,  Grateful, from the I am Thankful stamp set from Impression Obsession. I knew I wanted this to be my focal image on my card so I die cut around it and inked the edges to match the base card and printed paper from the Romance paper pad by Joy! Crafts.  I also die cut the Mary Border Strip by Spellbinders to back my focal strip.

I then added another sentiment from the I am Thankful stamp set and a flower from the  Arianna Blooms PreCut set was stamped on white stock and then colored to match.  I am so grateful for good health and happiness this Thanksgiving, and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment