Thursday, November 5, 2015

Humdinger



Mindy with you today with a hummer of a card, featuring a beautiful hummingbird stamp from the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store.  Hummingbird by Stacy Stamps is a gorgeous stamp that can be colored in so many different ways with many media.  I used watercolor markers on watercolor paper so I could shade and blend my colors.

I then used the Labels Eighteen die by Spellbinders to cut around the image then mounted it on a scrap of water colored paper before cutting again. This image was then adhered with Joy! Foam Pads- Large on top of my card front covered with a scrap of scrapbook paper. I also added the sentiment from the God's Purpose stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, along with a ribbon bow and a few of the Dew Drops- Water from The Robin's Nest for texture and dimension.

Please look for our additional inspirational cards near the end of the week, our design team members do a wonderful job sharing their creations each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment