Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bunny Hugs

Our challenge for this week at Classy Cards n' Such is Bunny's Rule, and with Easter just a few weeks away, the bunnies, eggs, and candy are #1 on every one's mind.  Mindy with you today sharing my bunny with beautifully decorated eggs in soft pastel colors.

I knew I wanted my Filigree Egg die by Memory Box to be the focal point of my card, but knew I needed a bunny to deliver them.  I had a cute bunny stamp from Inky Antics on my desk, so I used him in my background along with the soft pastel printed  paper from the Romance 6X6 paper pad from Joy! Crafts adhered with some borders of coordinating paper solids.  I backed the Filigree eggs with other scraps from the Romance pad, then decorated them with tiny Pink Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.

I added the Easter Greetings die from Impression Obsession to my card, and then popped up the decorated eggs with Joy! Foam Pads- large to give the card more depth and dimension.  I hope you will join us for our Bunny's Rule challenge this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment