Friday, December 5, 2014

Merry and Bright



I just received my order from Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store and have so many New supplies to play with.  Mindy here, to share a card that came to mind as I was looking through my purchases.

I noticed the beautiful colors of the Frosted Lace paper pack by Wild Rose Studio and was glad that I ordered some of the Stardream Fuse Vista Metallic Paper because it matched perfectly. I made my card base from the metallic paper, and adhered a sheet from the Frosted Lace pack as a background.

I had also ordered the Tremaine Square die from Memory Box, so I die cut it three times from green card stock. I backed each square with Double sided adhesive Scor-Tape and then adhered one square to opposite corners of the card front. The third square I adhered to a scrap of the metallic blue card stock. I then dusted the die cut pieces with Cloud Nine Velvet (Microfine) Glitter and burnished each square with my finger before shaking off the excess glitter.

The final glittered Tremaine Square I attached between the two corners, and popped it up with Joy! Foam Pads -large.  To embellish the rest of the card, I shadow stamped the open areas with the Bare branch Tree from The Woods set by Stacy Stamps, and added a few assorted tiny flowers by Cheery Lynn Designs, Bitty Blossoms by Spellbinders, and a Small Blooming Poinsettia by Poppystamps.
The tiny flowers from Cheery Lynn Designs fit perfectly over the flower on the Tremaine Squares.  I added a tiny dot center to each tiny flower with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Pink.

To complete the card, the sentiment word Merry, was cut from the Merry Christmas Background die from Poppystamps.  I hope you have been inspired by my card, and will shop our Online Store for fun New Items we have just received.  Remember to use my code; MINDY-10 at checkout to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the shimmer! I haven't visited your blog in quite some time. I hope you are doing well! happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mindy...beautiful and shimmery!!!!!

    ReplyDelete