Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kate's Garden Tag

Happy Hump Day!  The week is just speeding along. Today I am featuring a tag using one of the New Julie Nutting Doll Stamps from Prima.  Her name is Kate, and this tag reminds me of a garden scene.

I started this tag by adhering various printed papers on a Prima Doll large tag. I also did a little stamping on top of the papers with Ranger Archival Inks. Decorative ribbons were also attached after the collage papers were dried. I stamped the doll stamp on Julie Nutting "Buff" paper pad by Prima, and colored with Copic markers. This paper pad consists of perfect colors to use with Julie Nutting's popular doll stamps. After coloring and shading, I fussy cut around the doll and set aside for the next step.  I then ran the New Spellbinder's Card Creator die called "Tranquil Moments" through my Cuttlebug and die cut the frame from primitive white card stock. After adhering the frame to the tag with foam tape, I adhered the doll figure to the side, and a Prima Natural Flower next to it.  To complete the tag I embellished it with two Maya Road resin flowers, some cotton cluny lace trim across the bottom of the tag, and a ribbon bow at the top.

These tags are so much fun to decorate with Prima products, and my favorite Julie Nutting Doll Stamps.  I hope you purchase a stamp-or-two and give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, Kate looks great as if she's on a summer stroll. I love the "buff" colored paper she was stamped on.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete