Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's A Blowout!

Happy April, and Happy Birthday to my dear friends who celebrate birthday's this month. The card for today, is "A Blowout"!
The stamp I used is "Balloon Trio" by Stampendous, and is from my favorite line- The House-Mouse Designs.  You can just see how hard they are trying to blow up these balloons for the birthday party. The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink on the specialty paper for Copic markers.  I colored the images with my copics, and then mounted it to the front of my card base with foam tape for dimension. The card looked rather plain, so I punched two borders with a Martha Stewart punch from a sheet of Neenah White Gold Metallic paper. I adhered the border strips with double stick tape, and added three dots of Hydrangea Liquid Pearls by Ranger.  To top it off, I tied a simple shoe-string bow from some Gypsy Hand Dyed Ribbon from Paper Wings Productions.  Paper Wings has some really beautiful hand dyed ribbons in their online store,www.paperwingsproductions.com.

The many antics of these tiny mice always leaves me smiling. I hope you have a wonderful day, just don't "Blow It"! (tee-hee)

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! You colored them so beautifully!! The ribbon is gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little "house mousers"...hmmm...I haven't had mine ot in ages...I might have to grab them up!!

    ReplyDelete