Monday, December 31, 2012

CHEER'S to a New Year!

Well, this is the last post of 2012, a year that to some has been a wonderful year, and to others not so wonderful.

For the next few days we will be hearing of all the spectacular events that have made news over the last year. Most of it will be the bad things, but I want to remember the good, and look forward to a happy and healthy year in 2013. What is done, is done! I don't like dwelling in the past, instead dreaming of what wonderful things will happen in the future. As this quote I found in this sentiment set from My Favorite Things states, "Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right!  Oprah Winfrey

I love this quote, and am using it to remind myself to look forward in the new year. I may have done some things in previous years that didn't work out quite right, but there is no use dwelling on past mistakes. Just try to get it right this time!

This card was stamped on watercolor paper with the Hydrangea Flower stamp from JudiKins, I believe, with Archival Ink and then colored with watercolor pencils. The verse was stamped with VersaFine black ink and attached with pop dots to the card stock.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and Safe New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and I will see you again next year, in 2013!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment