Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas Eve . . . . .

Merry, Merry, stampin' friends!  It's Christmas Eve eve, and this will probably be the last Christmas card post of the year 2012.  I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday from my house to yours!

Little Miss Tilda is sitting on the Christmas Word Collage from Cricut, I purchased for myself for the holidays. The Cricut cartridge is titled "Word Collage" and has many groupings of related words you can cut out and use.  I am just getting around to figuring out all of the many ways to manipulate the items you can cut from the Cricut, I'm like a kid with a New toy.  I have had my Cricut for years, but  never really had the time or patience to sit down and actually play with it.

The paper at the top is from The Nutcracker Suite paper pad by Graphic 45, and of course the Vintage Tilda Stamp is from Magnolia Stamps.  To all my family and friends out there across the World Wide Web, may you have the merriest of Christmas' and the happiest New Year! And until we visit each other again, "To all a Good Night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment