Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Tags for Tuesday!

Hello fellow paper artists!
More tags for Tuesday to be given away with a gift card for the church project I am working on.
For the past week, I have been telling you and showing you tags that I am making to decorate a Holiday Tree.

Here are three more, with 15 down and 10 more to go! Actually I have finished all the ones I was making and will deliver them Wednesday afternoon to church. I will show the rest in 3 tag increments for the next three Tuesday/Thursday bog posts. (since the word tag goes with Tuesday and Thursday)

I really had to push myself to complete them, between participating in the Clearsnap Handmade Holiday Blog Hop and finishing the tags. I hopped through and visited over 60 different web sites and blogs during that 3 day period, and got some wonderful ideas for gifts and projects for the holidays.  Of course, I had to leave a comment on each web site and blog to be eligible for the free merchandise drawings each one will have at the end of the month. If you are still interested in checking some of them out, there is still time. The drawings won't be held until November 27, 2012 at midnight.
You can start with the Clearsnap web site, click Here then click on top right corner= "check out our blog."
You can still leave comments and be eligible for the drawings.

I even got  a few ideas for Christmas cards that I will be starting probably Thursday.  Here's wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, and Black Friday shopping day. Here in Texas, our theme is "Shop Small" this weekend. Shop and support the small businesses in your community this holiday season. Without your support, we wouldn't be here.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment