Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Fun!

Are you in the Holiday spirit yet? If not, come join me in hopping along the holiday trail at the Clearsnap 2nd Annual Handmade for the Holidays Blog Hop, all weekend long, November 16- 18, 2012.

Start at the Clearsnap Blog: http://clearsnap.blogspot.com/ and you can hop around to various blogs where artists like us have showcased lots of holiday ideas for decorations and gifts.

I have gotten so many gift ideas, and things I want to make for myself, that my head is about to explode!

When you comment on each blog, you will be elligible to win prizes from the companies sponsoring the HOP, including Hampton Arts Stamps, Graphic 45 Papers, Fiskars Tools, Tombow Markers, and several other paper and stamp art companies. I have left so many comments on so many blogs, I hope I am blessed to win SOMETHING!  Just a little something would be fine with me. I know the idea of it all isn't only to win free stuff, but it doesn't hurt to try, especially with the economy the way it is.

So, have fun, and good luck to all!  Happy Blog Hopping, and Happy Thanksgiving to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment