Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Card with Paper Wings Productions Stamps

Hello friends,
Happy Tuesday!  By the time you read this it may be Wednesday though. I want to share with you the rest of the cards I made on World Card Making Day this year.

I used a set of cling mounted rubber stamps from Paper Wings Productions.
www.paperwingsproductions.com
called Melange Women. I have just found out that they are also selling the individual women stamps,  and this is Heather.

First I stamped Heather on white card stock with potter's clay Memento ink. I then colored her with Copic Markers or you could use colored pencils if you don't have the markers. I then cut out around the image and put aside. I had a small piece of scrapbook paper that had fruit on it in soft colors. Apples, peaches, and pears, along with some flowers and leaves and three flourish squares. I fussy cut all of the images and matted the squares. I cut a piece of printed cardstock for the background of the card and positioned the face and fruit around it before I glued it all down. I tried to adhere it in different layers so it would have some depth in it. For my ribbon embellishment I took the three matted squares and attached them to a double length of ribbon using my Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz. Then I used foam tape to adhere the sections to the card front.

The Birthday medallion was punched from a 3" scalloped oval, and 2 1/2" solid oval, then stamped with a birthday greeting from Hot Off the Press.

I Love this Melange of Women and made a card with each stamp. I will show the other three women this week, so stay tuned.  "Same Bat Channel" as they say on ME TV! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment