Thursday, June 7, 2012

June's Artist Trading Cards

Hello everyone!  This is my first post after our Artist Trading Card meeting for June. The group I meet with, gathers the first Tuesday evening of the month from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Stamp Antonio Arts, in San Antonio, Texas. The first picture is my cards for the trade.  Our themes were; "Zentangle/Doodling/ Flat", one layer cards, or  "With One Stamp" and the stamp chosen was the Umbrella Man from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous. I chose to do both themes.


At the meeting, I asked the other members of the group if I could post their cards for the trade on my blog and they all agreed.  These are the cards I got for the theme "Wth One Stamp"!

As you can see from the picture, there are several sizes of the Umbrella Man stamp used. Everyone does his or her own thing, and you can see how different they all look. That is what makes a group like this so much fun. You really never know what you are going to get, like Forest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates... . . . ."

Our group theme for next month is "Cupcakes" & "Water".  If you think you might be interested in participating in something like this, our group is always looking for new members. Comment on this blog, stating you want more information, and I will get in touch with you, and provide you with the procedure to follow to enter the group. I would love to hear from you!

So until next time, take care, and "Be Creative" it will help you feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment