Thursday, January 21, 2016

Morning Glory

Welcome friends, Mindy with you sharing a watercolor card using one of the New Framed Flowers stamps by Stacy Stamps.


I stamped the image Morning Glory by Stacy Stamps on watercolor paper and colored the image with some Copic and some watercolor markers.  I then embossed accent lines around the image with my Scor-Buddy scoring tool and bone folder, accenting the edges of my watercolor paper. I then adhered a background paper embossed with the Mini Fans Embossing Folder by Crafts Too to my card base, then my Morning Glory image as the top layer.  A single layer bow and tag with sentiment from God's Purpose Stamp Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps completed the card.

I love these little watercolor images, they make great accents for classy cards and there are several to choose from.  Have a great week, and create a card to join in our weekly challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment