Thursday, January 14, 2016

Birthday Wishes


Love and Best Wishes to you in this New Year!  Mindy with you today, sharing a bright and cheerful card for that special birthday celebration.

I started my card by die cutting the medium balloon from the Balloons die cut set by Impression Obsession from thin craft foam, then adhering it to my clear stamping block.  I then inked it up, just like a rubber stamp, with a pale grey ink and stamped it on some white card stock. I then colored each one with my Copic markers and shaded each one with a darker color.  I then stamped the Flower Gift Boxes, also from Impression Obsession, and fussy cut the top box with bow to add beneath the balloon bouquet.

The background paper used on the card base, and Happy Birthday sentiment were both from the Say Aloha paper pad from Kaisercraft.   This card with the bright and cheerful colors of the balloons, could also be used as an entry in our weekly challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.  Our theme this week is making a card with Bright and Cheerful colors. Hope to see your entry soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment