Thursday, October 15, 2015

You Are Special

Good afternoon, friends.  Mindy here with a CAS card that is quick and easy to make. If you have seen some of my previous cards, you may have noticed that I love flowers and birds. I found this stamp set in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store called Gods Purpose by Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.
The little Chickadee is so sweet and is sitting on a branch of bittersweet.

I stamped the image and cut around it with the Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, and backed it with a sheet of dark maroon card stock.  I then cut the frames from Impression Obsession Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame set and Echo Bronze Stardream Metallic card stock.  One of the sayings from the Gods Purpose stamp set was stamped on a tiny tag and mounted with Joy! Foam Pads -Large to complete my card.

You still have time to submit a card for our weekly card challenge on the blog. Have fun, and join us every week for a great prize or Top 3 badge.

1 comment:

  1. That bird is amazing and I so love the beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete