Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall is Here!


Fall is here, and I hope the weather will be cooling soon, and the leaves on the trees will be changing colors.  Mindy with you, celebrating fall today with a colorful card featuring these leaves that will soon color the land and skies.

I aged the edges of the card base with some Antique Linen Distressed Stain, and die cut two Open Scroll Leaf die from Impression Obsession, along with the Foliage leaf die from Spellbinders.  For the Spellbinders leaves I mixed several colors of the Ken Oliver Color Burst, Burnt OrangeOrange, and Yellow Ochre, on a scrap of watercolor paper before cutting the leaves. After arranging the elements in a pleasing design, I added a sentiment from the I am Thankful stamp set from Impression Obsession.

There is still time to join our weekly challenge on the blog.  Join us and be eligible to win a wonderful prize from Classy Cards 'n Such.

1 comment: