Thursday, June 4, 2015

Congratulations


Welcome to another card created by Mindy for the Classy Cards n' Such Blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting with us today.

This card was very simple to make with a rectangle of card stock 3.75"X 5.5", an A2 size card base, and the Mary Border Strip by Spellbinders.  I centered both pieces of the die, both the outline and center strip, in the middle of the rectangle of card stock and ran it through my die-cut machine. After using my Tool 'n One, also by Spellbinders, to flick out all of the tiny bits, I adhered the center detailed piece down the center of my card with the Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then trimmed the side pieces to allow some of the white card base to show through and adhered them along the top and bottom.

To complete the card, I adhered Mother of Pearl Rhinestones from Want2Scrap in the center of each medallion and three at the top corner. I also added a stamped banner and flower from my stash.

Thanks for joining me today, and I hope you will visit again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mindy :
    Love your card and the challenge for this past week I love the Black and white it is always so very classy. I am a follower of your and sure hope you are a follower of mine too. I love making new blog friends.
    God Bless
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete