Thursday, March 12, 2015

Great JOY


Mindy visiting with you, sharing a card using one of my favorite stamps, Flowers in Bloom by Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I love to stamp it then color in with various medium, this time using watercolor on watercolor paper.  I even shaded around the image with watercolor to give it a little dimension. I backed the watercolor paper with a silver print from the Lake House Pad from Kaisercraft.

I also stamped one of the tiny bird stamps from the Birds and Blooms stamp set from Heartfelt Creations and water-colored it also. After adhering the background to the card base, I attached the image with Joy! Foam Pads- Large and added a tiny bow and little bird.  Then using Sleek Silver Rhinestone Strips from Want2scrap, added a little bling in the corners along with outlining the daisy images and the corner flourishes with a Gelly Roll Stardust Clear pen by Sakura.

Have a happy stamping day, and join us for our Weekly Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Mindy...yes, yes, I LOVE this stamp set, too, so easy to color and such a perfect size.....beautiful card my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete