Monday, March 16, 2015

An Invitation to All


This is an invitation to all my card making crafty friends from my cherished days at Stamp Antonio Arts. 

I really miss visiting with you, and talking with you about stamping and crafting. Since those days of yore, I have gone on to continue making greeting cards, mixed media projects, and art journaling, along with writing my own blog on Blogspot.com. My blog is called Paper and Ink with Mulberry Mindy and my address is http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com. I love to share ideas and techniques learned during my time at Stamp Antonio Arts with others on the Internet.
I am a member of the Design Team at Classy Cards 'n Such, an Online/Retail paper craft store at www.classycardsnsuch.com. On our site blog, we have a weekly challenge where we promote a theme or inspiration photo for you to contemplate and create a classy card.
 Here is where the invitation comes in! Each design team member has been challenged to invite friends and acquaintances to join our challenge. You can even win a lovely prize for your submission if you should win!
Our challenge begins each Sunday, and you have all week to create your cards. Couldn't we all use a few handmade cards to send to friends and family each month? The rules pertaining to each challenge are posted on our blog: www.classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com. Please come for a visit, and hopefully you will be inspired to participate and share your talent and ideas with others. 

If you feel like shopping a little, check out the NEW section for the latest and greatest items in the paper crafting market. When you check out, you can add the code "Mindy-10" to the box and receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase!  Sign up to receive our newsletter, and announcements of special sales.  I hope to see you all soon.
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I'm going to try to make something similar I like it so much! Just peaceful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete