Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer On the Water


Happy Summer Friends!  I hope you are all having a wonderful time with friends and family.  I have returned from a very short vacation, and now have to try and catch up with my card- making duties.

This is a card that I thought gave the feeling of the seashore in summer. The background was cut from a die-cut frame titled "French Lattice Small" from Cheery Lynn Designs. I cut it from a scrap from the  Graphic 45 By The Sea paper pad and attached it to the A2 size card base with clear glue.  I then used the Prima Marketing Seashore cling stamp set to stamp the lighthouse, sea plant, and ships wheel on a scrap of XPress blending stock with black Memento ink, and colored the items with copic markers and chalk.  I added a bow tied from dotted swiss grosgrain ribbon, and three tiny baby pearls to give the card a little bling.

I was so busy before vacation making sure I had my cards complete for my first Design Team duties with Classy Cards 'N Such, that I didn't get many others made. I think I finally have gotten into the swing of things and will be able to post more cards between my design team duties. I hope you will visit with me again soon, I really enjoy hearing from and sharing new things with you all!  Stay cool and safe this summer!
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment