Friday, August 15, 2014

A Rose is a Rose



A Rose by any other name would not smell as sweet. Hello friends, I love roses, any style and any color. I love to grow them in my garden, and share their beauty with family and friends.  When I saw this stamp in the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store , I knew I had to purchase it for using on tags and cards.

It is being featured today on the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog. If you would like to see the step-by-step instructions, click on the link above and check it out!

I also wanted to draw your attention to all of the New Items in the Classy Cards Online store, and to remind you of the 10% discount you can receive every time you shop there.  By typing the code: MINDY-10 in the coupon box, you can get the discount on each and every purchase.

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.
Mindy

1 comment: