Thursday, February 11, 2016

Poppy Fence

Greetings, friends. Mindy with you today to share a card I really love. I have always loved poppy flowers, and when I saw this framed Poppy by Stacy Stamps, I knew I had to purchase it.

 To start my card, I stamped the design on watercolor paper and colored and shaded the design with watercolor markers.  While it was drying, I embossed a rectangle of metallic bronze card stock with the Daisy and Swirl Embossing Folder by Crafts Too! for the background. I then adhered a doily die before adhering the framed poppy picture on top, raised up with foam adhesive to give dimension.

To complete my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine by Just Rite Stamps, a Medium Butterfly by Impression Obsession and a few sequins cut from the Sequins Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things.

Enjoy your week, and be sure to join us for our weekly card challenge on our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card in so many ways! Overall design, coloring, die cut shapes...all come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete