Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Each is Different



Welcome to the weekly challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such. Mindy here with my collection of Snowflakes, that shows that snowflakes are like fingerprints, each one is different.

I started my card with a layer of one of the beautiful metallic papers sold in the Classy Cards Store, then a holographic print, and die cut a background of snowflakes. I removed a portion of the background die and stamped the bible verse on a square of card stock and centered it in the opening. I then cut layers of various size single snowflakes and adhered them together on top of the background for dimension.  Baby pearls were then added to the snowflake centers and to the sentiment square.

I used the following products from the Classy Cards Online Store:
Starburst Lichen Aspire Petallic Metallic Paper
Snowflake Background Die Cut- by Impression Obsession, one similar from my stash
Small Snowflake Set- by Impression Obsession
Cast All Your Cares Stamp Set- by Just Rite Stamps
Baby Pearls- white -by Want 2 Scrap and
Dries Clear Adhesive- by Art Institute

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will consider adding a card of your own creation to our challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment