Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sunrise & Sunset


Hello friends, Mindy with you, sharing a friendship card using pieces of watercolor paper decorated with Ken Oliver Crafts Color Bursts as my main focal image.  I love playing with the Color Bursts, and the next set of Color Bursts - Earth Tones Assortment are now in at Classy Cards 'n Such online store. They are available as singles or as a 6 pack of the colors.

I trimmed down a piece of my watercolor art to fit my card front, matted with white on a red card stock base.  From there, I added a scrap of gold embossed kraft stock, and added a bit of Ivory cotton teardrop cluny lace trim around the kraft stock.

To complete my card, I added a butterfly stamped from the Sunflower Stem PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations decorated with tiny Baby Pearls- White. My sentiment is from Hope and Love Vintage Label set from JustRite Stamps and is trimmed and attached with Joy! Foam Pads- Large to give dimension.

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment