Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello . . . and Thank You!

First of all, I want to thank all my followers for supporting Classy Cards 'n Such and the wonderful design team I worked with during the online store closing sale. I am happy to announce that the closing sale has been extended.

Store closing sale extended to March 5th! 53% off all items!!

We have had a fantastic response on our store closing sale!   However, we still have many great items that need a new home.   We are extending the sale to Sunday, March 5th!  

I hope you can pick up a few supplies at a really terrific price!
 And now on to today's post:



I recently ordered and received a few of the Angie Girls stamps from Unity Stamp Company.  I have viewed many of them over the years, but have never purchased any of them.  Now, I have three to play with, and they are so much fun to work with.

I started by stamping the Julie Girl stamp then coloring her with my Copic and Clean Color Real Brush markers.  After attaching the panel to the right side of the base card, I added a strip of crystals and lace from Prima called Say It With Crystals. A banner with the sentiment included was stamped and attached to the card front using Glue dots to give the card some dimension.

Thanks for joining me today, have a good one!
Mindy

* I entered this card in the Unity Girl {show&tell} challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card my friend..I love the Unity stamps!! I too, miss CCNS...but it does feel good not to have those deadlines, I have more free time now..lol...I have an email to send you, but right now my spare time is well..spare, running my Mom around and helping her out with cooking and cleaning....hopefully it will slow down for me for a bit!

    ReplyDelete