Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn Leaves



I love Autumn and Fall, Mindy here with a fresh fall card filled with lots of colorful leaves. This week our card challenge theme was Autumn Weddings, so as I was searching for more inspiration on Pintrest, I saw so many beautiful photos of fall and autumn leaves.
I just received a background stamp of Autumn Swirls by JustRite Stampers, so I took my Mini Distress Pads by Ranger and stamped many colors, yellow, orange, and brown on the back of the stamp before stamping on my background.  I also used my Earth Tones Color Burst Assortment by Ken Oliver to make a fall-ish watercolor base to die cut my Foliage Die of leaves from Spellbinders from.  I used my Bitty Blossoms die also by Spellbinders to cut the large rose flower and arrange the leaves and flower on my stamped card background.

I stamped my banner with a sentiment applicable to the design on my card, and mounted to the card base with Joy! Foam Pads-Large and my autumn card was complete.  Thank you for joining me today in sharing this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment